Our RMA Request procedures
- All merchandise returns should be approved by the RMA department before shipping back. Any returned merchandise with no authorization will be sent back to the customer and all related fees will be charged to the customer.
- A 15% re-stocking fee will be charged for all non-defective merchandise returned within 30 days of the purchase date in its original packaging, free of price tag or writing etc. Items in good condition, returned to inventory after 30 days of purchase will incur a 25% re-stocking charge.
- We prioritize replacements over refunds.
- Any product that is damaged, missing the original packaging, marked on, or any other condition that disqualifies the product from a “New and unused” designation will be refused.
- All liquid products, clearance, or special-order items are considered final sale and cannot be returned for credit or refund.
- In the case of a repair not covered, the customer will be informed of the fees before the repair is completed. Repairs outside of covered warranty will be billed at $50.00 per hour plus parts.
- All transportation fees related to returned merchandise will be assumed by the customer.
- Only the RMA department can issue or deny credit or authorize product replacement at their discretion.
The more detailed information (description, photo, video) you provide us, the faster your request will be processed. For more details, please contact us.
By submitting this form, you declare that you are aware of and agree to all the Terms & Conditions