Titan CO2 Regulator – 0.5 – 15
Only 9 left in stock (can be backordered)
Titan CO2 Regulator – 0.5 – 15
Compatible with Titan Controls® CO2 Controllers or other 120 Volt controllers and timers. Precision accuracy flow meter 0.5 to 15 SCF/hour. Features a heavy-duty solenoid valve. High-quality oilless pressure gauge. Includes two plastic tank washers and 12 ft of CO2 dispensing line. Brass construction, for long-lasting dependability and durability. 1 Amp/120 V/ 60 Hz.
1) There may be particulates or debris in the tank valve. Before the regulator is connected to the tank, this material needs to be cleared. This is done by opening the tank valve very quickly for 3 seconds and closing immediately. This should be performed each time a new tank is installed.
2) When attaching the regulator to the tank, do not hold on to the plastic flow meter. Putting this pressure on the flow meter will break the seal at the base and permanently damage the unit. This will not be covered under the warranty.
3) Insert one of the provided white plastic washers inside the large brass nut. This will help prevent leaks. We recommend replacing the white plastic washer with each tank change. This will ensure a tight fit, without leaks, each time. Replacement washers can be purchased at your local indoor gardening store
4) Securely attach the regulator to the CO2 tank. Use a crescent wrench to make this connection. Do not use pliers or channel-locks to tighten the nut. Do not over-tighten the nut.
5) Do not use pipe thread tape or lubricants when making the connection to the tank.
6) Attach the provided black tubing to the ¼” barbed fitting on the CO2regulator. Run the tubing from the regulator to the back of an oscillating fan. Zip tie the tubing to the back of your fan. The fan will aid in the CO2 dispersion around your room. Flow Adjustment Knob Flowmeter Regulator nut to tighten regulator to CO2 tank.
7) Plug the 120 volt power cord into a CO2 monitor/control system like a Titan Controls® Atlas® Series CO2 Controller or a Titan Controls®Apollo Series repeat cycle timer or standard wall timer may also be used.
8) Before opening the valve on the CO2 tank, slightly open (1/2 turn counter-clockwise) the flow adjustment knob on the regulator to relieve the pressure from the gas being released. Failure to do this can permanently damage the unit and void the warranty.
9) Open the valve on your CO2 tank 2 or 3 rotations. Check for CO2 leaks at all connections by using soapy water.
10) To set the flow rate, turn the brass Flow Adjustment Knob. The ball will move up and down inside the Flowmeter. Adjust the knob to your desired flow rate
1) All CO2 tanks should be placed on a flat surface and securely mounted to a permanent structure such as a wall, or metal frame. These tanks are under extreme pressure. Should one fall or be knocked over, personal injury may result.
2) Follow all local laws for transporting, storing and handling CO2.
3) PPM levels should be kept below 1500 PPM. Levels above 5000 PPM can be harmful.
4) Always completely turn off the tank valve before attaching or detaching the regulator.
|Dimensions||26.42 × 21.34 × 15.49 cm|
There are no reviews yet.