Bubble Bag Lite 20 Gallons 4 Bag Kit
In stock (can be backordered)
Bubble Bag Lite 20 gallon 4 bag kit
Bubble Bag Lite – the same great quality as our original Bubble Bags, but in a more cost effective fabric. Bubble Bags Lite are durable and efficient for at home use. For heavy duty or professional use, our Original Bubble Bags are a better choice.
The 20 gallon kit can be used in a 32 gallon garbage can.
The 4 bag kit contains a work bag, a contaminant removal bag, and two crystal collection bags. It also includes two blotting screens and a carrying bag.
This kit includes:
20 gallon 220 micron work bag
20 gallon 160 micron contaminant removal bag
20 gallon 73 micron crystal collection bag
20 gallon 25 micron crystal collection bag
2 Blotting Screens
1 Storage Pouch for your Bubble Bags
The 20 Gallon Bubble Bag kits can process up to 2 pounds or approximately 1 kilogram (dry weight) of plant material at a time.
How to use bubble bags
To get the best results please review below our guide into How to use Bubble Bags.
Note: If you are using an electric mixing device, we recommend mixing in a separate bucket before pouring the mixture into your Bubble Bags and allowing it to settle.
In addition to the Bubble Bag kit, you will need ice, water, a spoon (or a mixing device such as a hand mixer), a tea towel and a bucket (the size will depend on the kit used).
The original Bubble Bag system offers you eight layers of industrial grade filtration, which will allow you to extract the essential oils from almost any plant.
1. Line the bucket with your Bubble Bags, starting with the 25-micron bag and ending with the 220-micron bag.
2. Fill the bucket with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the Bubble Bags (about halfway full).
3. Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings.
4. Add enough ice to almost fill your bucket to the top.
5. Stir your mix for 15 to 20 minutes, adding ice if necessary, to keep the water cold. A 50/50 mix of ice and water is ideal.
6. Pull out your Bubble Bags one by one, draining them into the bucket.
7. As you pull each Bubble Bag, turn it inside out after it is finished draining to collect your herbal extract.
8. Gently press the excess moisture out of your herbal extract using your pressing screen and a dish towel.
1. Always rinse the bags thoroughly with cold water immediately after use
– Do not use warm or hot water, as this will clog the screens
2. Repeat if necessary
3. Hang the bags and always allow to air dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot issues
> For heavy stains, soak overnight, then repeat step 1
> Never use detergent or solvents
> If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching)
Will last for over 200 uses and carry a lifespan warranty against defects.
|Dimensions||38.74 × 31.75 × 4.44 cm|